Wednesday, April 14, 2010

IF ONLY I COULD MAKE YOU DIE..

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I don’t why I am writing this or to whom I am addressing this. Its just I am TIRED and literally I am. This time I am sick of myself. I don't want to tell this to anyone and don’t want to say this to anyone. I am tired Cold_finch_by_flowersdaughter

I am not blaming anyone for anything yes I am responsible to every single step I take.. But if only I could make a step towards your death I would have satisfied ,..

 

 

 

- Evil..

2 blogger feels ..:

WritingsForLife

aww... perhaps you need a new start. Lets clean it all up and start it all over again, shall we? :-)

Tweety

awww dats kind of...hmm i dont know...may be just a dark thought...but yes i knw dis kind of feeling :(

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates