Monday, January 14, 2013

Exiled ~

Monday, January 14, 2013

I feel being deported from land of LOVE, HOPE & PEACE. I don't know how many of you feel the same but things getting rough and tough after each passing days and its not the future I am afraid off but the inner me. Someone on whom I was dependent. Yes 2012 exhausted me, tore me apart but what to expect from 2013. I am like a shaken building who is standing still, standing strong but who knows from inside its rotten. Penning it all down seems impossible yet talking about it insufferable. New year was best for me, brought me hopes, chills and happiness but as I came back to home it was like I left something of me back there. Who said you fallen love with humans only. I was in heaven for 10 days and who knew I will be brought back alive on my feet happily from heaven. Call me back ! I cant stand here I cant live here not now, never again. Not after I took breath in heaven not for a sec but for days. I cant help humming ‘KHUDA ZAMEEN SE GAYA NAHEEN HAI’ because I know where I could feel my LORD…… I just cant wait to go back !!

~

3 blogger feels ..:

Lady Whispers

Sigh...2012 exhausted me too...you so speak my mind at times girl....

I pray you get what you desire...

And write more...I miss reading you :)

batool

I don't even know how to express or explain how much your words have touched my heart. My heart bleeds to go back. This world has offered nothing but despair, and the only heaven that I know which is on Earth, I've had to walk away from there so casually. It's broken me from the inside. I wonder what Maula(as) has planned for us all. He(as) knows the despair we are in, and yet we continue to live in it. Some things cannot be answered I presume. But I hope we get away from this hell soon. Soon, before it eats me away from the inside and I have nothing left.

*$$^^&

Keep writing honey! ! ♡

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates