Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Apology!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dear Readers!
I'm sorry but i am unable to write these days my hands.. they are not willing too. My mind is quite upset on my granny's death and thats is the reason, I guess it is unable to give words to my shattered thoughts. I am sure i will be getting back to routine again shortly! tilll then .. I AM SORRY for inconvinence!
-Illusion.
P.S(i dont know how many people read me or they dont i just wrote it )

3 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

i am so sorry for the unfortunate incident girl!


i'll pray for your strength to accept it...


- i am a follower of illusion.

Anonymous

I am deeply grieved by your loss. May God give you and your family the courage to come out of the remorse with strength. And may your granny be in the heavens!
bless you all!

I Zaydi

Thank you both!

i think am out of all this and as a result i just produce 8 poems check:

Writer's Lounge

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates