Friday, February 6, 2009

If Only I Had Time I Want ...

Friday, February 6, 2009

Hey!
These are the list of things i want to do if only i had time..


~ I want to make maccroni ! (as i wanna eat sumfin lyt)
~ Surf net till i get tired
~ Want to cry!
~ Read a good novel
~ Want to slleeeeepppp! (a long one not a nap)
~ A short course on sclupturing
~ A hair-cut
~ Clean my room!
~ Want to abuse someone! some really bad!
Ahhh I wanna do all this but for few i dont hav time & for few time allows me not ahh
- IllusiOn!

4 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

very relavant girl.. the wish to abuse is sinful, dangerous but alluring.. ;)

Andy Sewina

Not sure about the sclupturing - sounds a bit torturous to me but the rest I'm up^ for, if I only had time!

I Zaydi

:D i wanna do sclupturing... but if only i had time...

I Zaydi

@ Pink orchid!

:)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates