Sunday, February 8, 2009

Broken Bond...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I was typing fastly and was enjoying chat with B when suddenly my msn informed me that you came online.. heart beated a little fast and my fingers trembled , they slowed thier speed. I again started my work witha little hope in my heart you will be nudging me with in few minutes but then my wait turned into edginess (اضطراب). Argh! why aren't you nudging me or texting me you are online and its 30 minutes now but then only i remembered something we are no more friends. Time insulated us or i may say our ways were not serperate but it hurts i dont know why! but it hurts. I know we will never come accross each other any more we wont be seeing each other but still it hurts...


I dedicte this piece to one of my finest friend.. as we are no more friends..still sumtimes i feel as if we r still inseparable..

2 blogger feels ..:

Navchawla

hey...don't be sad..u will get many more friends as u walk through the path called life! keep smiling and take life as it comes along...u will learn to be yourself and who knows one fine day u meet the one made for u ;)

I Zaydi

Thanks you dear for making me hope!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates