Sunday, February 8, 2009

Loneliness

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Its 5:33 and the loneliness within me is killing me.. I dont know with whom to share and with home to comfort my-self.. Without letting my-self feeling pitty i changed my deriction towards writting.. But i was unable to this even I AM UNABLE TO WRITE AGAIN.. Ol after 08 days and 10 poems i am once again in NO-WRITTING phase . I thowed the pencil on flor i want to scream i want to shout , i want to yeell! but i cant . I want this to end really ahhh :@

The evil is rising and i dont want it too get rised but...



-05:33 p.m

08-02-2009

2 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

hey girl I hope you are alright.. ping me at blog.world360@gmail.com if you need someone to talk to..

i care..

I Zaydi

I hav added you...

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates