Friday, February 6, 2009

Today's Morning!

Friday, February 6, 2009

With a hand in my hairs massaging softly I looked at my cellphone ahh it tooo late but my hairs i wish i could bring a masseuese here i want a (چپی). God! I need to get up now.. I checked my cellphone for updates and yes! here it is..



1 Message recieved!
'Hey! do me favour i want somethings from the bakery can you....'



Without reading the rest i deleted that text.Can you blv it, sender was unknown to me. So without wasting my dearie time i left my bed unmade.. (so bad f me)..I went washroom with paining gums i opened my paste that doctor reffered me especially for gums but I was unaware of it hardly have anything left :( now what? i did the brush with something remaining



"I will buy one today only" I made a note in mind.. I opened the mouthwash and fill my mouth with it when i heard my cellphone ringing.. i spit it washed my mouth throughly and when i checked it i was sorry on emptying my mouth. Unknown number again I just added that to my blocklist and went to wash my face. Cleansing deepily my skin I suddenly missed you while touching my face I remember the feel of you , How you skin made me feel when i touched you. The warness, the comfort.. I pulled my-self out from your circumfluence (حصار). I came out dressed my-self and combed my hair when I remembered your comments .. I remember still the smile of your's while saying



"I love your wet hairs .. they look so good on you"



I don't know why I miss you! I don't even you miss me or you don't, but your in each and everything I do. I dont like it but its just like a universal truth to me that I..






-IllusiOn!


0 blogger feels ..:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates