Saturday, February 28, 2009

peOple hardly know !

Saturday, February 28, 2009


Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you. If you didn't want to be tagged, you have my apologies.




25 Things People Hardly Know About Me!


  • I am crazy about my name and hate those who dont like my name (till now the list is empty) .


  • I love to illusionise things , ruling my world, creating things.



  • I fallen love with my chem-teacher Ms Nausheen (my 1st love) and still feel and have emotions for her.


  • I believe in being straight forward and have courage to say 'What is wrong is wrong'




  • I hate when people dont understand me pretending that they do and they take my problems as "simply no problem"




  • I beleive all humans are psycho .. to some extend they are.. but I am a proud one i feel no shame in calling myself a "psycho"




  • I think i miss-handle relationships.. I am not good in them and because of this i hardly have people known as "friends"




  • I am a quite feeling-less kinds person (acc. to ppl but with due respect i feel) i beleive i am quite romantic and very senti-mental kinda girl always loaded with flood of emotions.




  • They say my first impression gives feeling of me being very proud and rude but as i am not later they are forced to correct their impressions.




  • Time proved me a very strong person from inside although i love crying.




  • I prefer things to do by myown, on myown. I feel comfortable doing that.




  • I am crazy about bags and flat slippers. I seek every shop for them. I hardly go for buying clothes. My mom hates me for this :D.




  • I love scaly-drawings (one made by using scale). I am more comfortable drawing them.




  • I am too possessive about my relations, I cant share them not even between them.




  • I say the worst good-bye. If you dont beleive that talk to me someday and you will start beleiving it.




  • I feel um a good story-teller rather being a story-writer.




  • I am damn moody person and the good thing is hardly affect my relationships (as i hardly have)




  • I am damn stubborn person and I feel proud being one.




  • I still weep for people from my past especially m***** , I still miss her.




  • I love smell of petrol, photo-state paper and sand (after rain).




  • I write diary because I feel alone.




  • I sometime get awful rude and harsh with my-self.




  • I fight alot when is needed as i beleive its important for you to say what i feelfor someone wether its a complain or what.




  • I am a good pretender. I can ast very smartly when want to hide what i feel.




  • I love filling my room with things that are needed on daily basis . My sibbling thinks my room is a fully facilated place, they love visiting my room on n off , although i hardly permit anyone in my room. For me its the safest corner of my home. Safe and full of privacy.


  • -illusiOn ~

I can go on and on.. so tag me back if u want .. I want to tag Asbah, Tan ,Pink Orchid and Pratibha offcourse!


Cheers!




21 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

it was lovely knowing about you insi.. :)

I Zaydi

hehehe

Thanks Kajal!

Anonymous

Its just ;like reading myself. Everything is same, just too same. This is what i fear abt you :( I'm just too crazy, people shouldnt be like me :(

I also love the smell of petrol and rain and being considered crazy about that !!

and you're an amazing story teller/writer and you should accept it when i tell u :)

*love*

SRIPAL

hmmm..
i have been privileged to be friends with you.
the writings are way too good for an 18 year old gal.its always good to put your thoughts on in some form..
i love the smell of nail polish alongsie your petrol. the writings are all so good and so realistic that i can identify myself with most of them .
i will come back with more sooner than later.
-sri.

Anonymous

i agree with my sis...

nice knowing more about you insi! :)

ps: i dont LIKE ur name, i LOVE it! :)

~ Erica ~

Nice to know!

~ Erica ~

Nice to know!

I Zaydi

.a.
if its true not a dream then what else i wish to have...

I Zaydi

SRIPAL

:)

Leo
My pleasure vinay!

I Zaydi

~Erica~

Thanks you dearie i m obnliged you visited!

Ali Salman

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i am egitated and i have every right to protest. I could not find my name anywhere in those words :(
Jao meri tumhari kutti...

Anonymous

I agree with Asbah when she says that it felt that I was reading about myself.. people sometimes think that Im a snob and full of attitude when they meet me first... I hope most of them change their attitude once they get to know me! :D

Sandeep Balan

was really lovely knowing about you insi...

yeyyyyyyyyyy! ;-)

I Zaydi

The Don
Hehehehehe!

sorry alee!

I Zaydi

r.v
Thanks rashi i am obliged you scribbled here

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic)

I remember when I was eighteen, and oh that was so very long ago .. I was a mother of two, and never had a childhood ...

Nice to get to know something about the youth of today, as I think they are so amazing. Much freer then I ever was.

Going to have to take a minute and read some of your other blogs ...

Anurag

those are nice 25 pointers about U girl .... Some of them match with me too :P

Razzer

Woooh..too much but quite neat.

Ill visit u more.
Anand. ;-)

I Zaydi

@ Anurag!
:) acha.. do name me few..

I Zaydi

@ Anand..
I will b obliged.. if u do so

Anonymous

u r so much like me !!!!! never knew i had company in being a self centered person ;)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates