Monday, March 23, 2009

"WRong is what?" OR "What is wrong?"

Monday, March 23, 2009

I am always feared with my creativity, I don't know why I feel so. As time is passing I am feeling the power in me is getting stronger and vibrant. I am feared by these thoughts..they push me to revolt against my parents, society and people close to me. I don't want to be named as "selfish" or "self-centred" but neither wants to be a "self-less" person. I don't know what I want, that's what I feel but sometimes I feel I know what I want but its just that I don't know how to get it. Life is too short for anything, No? that's the only reason I don't want to disgrace my family. I don't want to hurt them I want them to be happy but at the end of the day they are not. I feel I am alone at the same time I feel I have too many of them that's why I mishandled them like always. I want to be like everyone, want to treat everyone finely but I don't know why I can't. I am failed to distinguish between "what is wrong" and "wrong is what"! Although I want to know.. I wish..


-illusiOn~

3 blogger feels ..:

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic)

As a parent of 5 children, 13 grandchildren, and 1 great-grandchild .. believe me, they won't ever be able to please me because to be please is to not have anything to complain about. Parents love to complain .. so whether you know it or not, you are pleasing them ..

You ain't dead wrong, you are dead right!

I Zaydi

Thnk amias for support it means alot i wish they cud understand what i am goin thru.. :) but i think that what life is all about..

I Zaydi

Thnk amias for support it means alot i wish they cud understand what i am goin thru.. :) but i think that what life is all about..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates