Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Darling Witch!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I met her down the hall side of the famous mall.. She was dressed in pink top and baby pink pant, as beautiful as she always looked holding my breath for a long time. My friend shaked me and broke her magic which took me away from this world, I was unable to see anything but her, i couldn't smell anything but smell of her, she fortifies me . I gave him a bad look as he messed everything. We both passed each other me lowering my eyes watching white beautiful feets passing away, Ahh she was definitely a witch I know. My friend took me to the new cafe which was opened few days back, I saw her here as well something was either wrong with my vision or it was a coincidence. My hands trembled as i gave my order. She was sitting in the left row this means right in front of me, though i tried not to look her but i cant help gazing her. They say girls have a 7Th sense as well which notices every sight, then why she cant? Or she was showing that she isn't noticing. Whatever the reality was I was fallen love with her the more I see, the deeper i fell. After paying bill as we left i turned to look her once before I leave but she was no where the table was empty and there I listen a voice..
' Excuse me! ' There she was so closed to me. Fortifying me again I wanted to hold her tight but then only my friend whispered
' You are in her way ! WAKE UP ' I with opened mouth gave her space, she smiled while passing ( uff God she is beautiful).
' Thank you! ' I felt as if she was reading my mind she was thanking me because I complimented her but how come she knew it? She knew magic?
With empty head I walked towards the cinema watching my friends with moving lips but I was hearing nothing. Settling down in our seats I looked around ( Guess what? she was sitting next to empty seat I left for my friend, who was almost hanging on gallery. I quickly changed my seat left mine for him, grabbing his, showing my famous indifference nature. It was a damn horror movie ;) and you know the good part was? each time they showed a full-blood scene she hold my hand for comfort. Till the time we came out of cinema we were good friends..

I closed the diary as I heard the sound of slamming doors and she was here. She came closed to me I hold her tight, moving my hands slowly on her back.
' I missed you! ' she whispered
I moved apart gazing her lips and then kissing her with craze. I deepen the kiss, my hand holding her from waist. After several minutes when we broke apart we hugged each other and i whispered in her ear
' My darling witch '

-illusiOn~

7 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

LOL. i love stories with happy ends.

re-read the first line, the rest is perfect :D

...

gud one yarrr.. really i liked this one !!

Story Teller

Welcome!

That was too good. A very good start. Please keep visiting and contributing to Tell a Tale.

Anonymous

i loved it !!! but could see some grammatical errors too .. hope to see you master that with each write :)

I Zaydi

Thnk you all...

thnks atif.. asbah pratz *hugs*

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic)

I understood where you were coming from, and when I saw the different color print, I thought you were going to say you were dreaming.

The story has lots of potential.

Anonymous

good sweet ending it was.. :)

:)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates