Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jurm~ (Crime)

Saturday, March 28, 2009





CRIME~

We all have different definitions of different things as it is said;


Negativity or positivity of a thing is dependant on people to people.


Crime is what ? We all know but with different definations and we all have different variations like;

Crime fiction is the genre of fiction that deals with crimes, their detection, criminals and their motives. It is usually distinguished from mainstream fiction and other genres such as science fiction or historical fiction, but boundaries can be, and indeed are, blurred. ...

An act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act; "a long record of crimes"





But above all these definitions it's we who are the bogus of all.. We decide different things have different priorities For us and for others. We see things differently for us and differently for others. I am the one seeing the biggest crime done by each of us, each day each night. We want best for us, but want worst for others. Why we do that for this too we have different justification for our each act. But why its not for me? When it comes to me I am forbidden, because of silly society nobs. Now I want rid off all this as time is passing I am feeling violent and exhausted about it. I want permission for all crimes I want to do;



Ik Darkhuwast!

Zindagi k jitnay bhi darwazay hain,
Mujh par band hain,
Daikhna! or hadd e nazar se barh kar daikhna bhi jurm hai,
Sochna! apnay yaqeeno'n se nikal kar sochna bhi jurm hai,
Asman dar asman israr ki par main hatta kar jhankna bhi jurm hai,
Kiun? Bhi kehna jurm hai,
Kaise? Bhi kehna jurm hai,
Sans lenay ki azadi mayasar hai magar,
Zinda rehnay k liye kuch aur bhi darkar hai,
Aur is kuch or ka zikr bhi jurm hai,
Zindagi k naam par bas ik inayat chahiye,
Mujhe in jaraim ki ijazat chahiye,
Mujhe in saray jaraim ki ijazat chahiye!
- By Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi
If to desire, to break free, to hope, to wish is a crime, den I am a criminal! (Thnks mav for these lines) I am the proud one then! A proud Criminal!
-illusiOn~
P.S(I am sorry for the errors, but I just wrote what i felt)

10 blogger feels ..:

Maverick

Heartfelt one, Insiya! I could sense the emotional turmoil behind this!
Crimes....a vague word which should ideally encompass every wrong thing dat anyone does...bt da world isnt ideal...nd good or bad r just perceptions....Nd in dat cse everyone's a criminal!
If to desire, to break free, to hope, to wish is a crime, den I am a criminal!
And I am proud of dat! Thanx fr writing dis one!

I Zaydi

Hey Maveric..

Thanks for liking it.. :) i am a proud criminal too but sometimes I feel i am bounded i am restricted by society by parents by myself.. :| and it sumtimes sucks..

Kings Chaos

We want best for us, but want worst for others ***

agreed to what ever you say insi, but that line , the first part is true, totally true for me, but i cant agree with the second half.

We can be selfless at times , but not all the time.

Its all in perception, we obviously do it differently when compared to others, because we always want the best for us, its true,and its true for all, no one will deny this.

**If to desire, to break free, to hope, to wish is a crime, den I am a criminal! **

If the above stands good, then are all criminals .

But i cant understand in which context you've written.

And do remove, the right click da, sumtimes a bit irritating :D

Anonymous

nice yaar
very good post
i liked it

I Zaydi

@ Kings..

Thanks for liking it.. yes offcourse always its not possible but we get jealous when we see someone getting above .. high above which we made our destiny .. :$

:D irrriating sometimes.. :D chalo itna to bardasht karlo!

I Zaydi

@ Chirag!

Thanks man!

Anonymous

brilliant stuff!

yeah, as we always say, chains of ethics and norms - punishments of crime we hardly make!

loved this piece.
I would love to dream
even if it is a crime!
I would love to hope and break free too!
and i would suggest the same to you
my dear lady :)
We're all criminals!

I Zaydi

@ .a.

*hugs* sniff sniff

Anonymous

veru beautifully written Insi :)

I Zaydi

:P thanks pratz

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates