Friday, March 27, 2009

.

Friday, March 27, 2009


Each night I dream.. but as I wake up .. I miss that dream each day. I spend the day with dreams in my open wide eyes.. this game.. I want it to be finished.. because I am getting tired.. this hide and seek I cant take it anymore... Why this dream isn't coming true and if its never going to come true why I am dreaming then...?

P.S( ever thought about this game? No yet? Try now! )

6 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

mere breathing isn't any enough evidence of living. Dreaming, is.

Never stop to dream, no matter how silly or unrealistic it is, only this adds to the flavor of living.

and i know some dreams never get realized, thats because they're better only in dreams!


Keep dreaming :)


Love!

Maverick

Hmmmm...Luvd da way u expressed it dear!
Believe me as much as this game is intense...its also cruel! And dis comes from sumone whose been thru it! if dreams cum true dey dnt last (in my case), nd if dey dnt we yearn fr dem to cum true!
It a whirlpool, where every stroke of urs to get out, is overpowered by an even stronger surge of the emotional current!

And dreams u cannot help dem! ull have dem and wen u wake up ull have questions for dem, about dem, unanswered, but still der!

Luvd ur blog! am following it!

I Zaydi

thnks maveric for visiting.. firstly..

thanks for liking what i wrote its pleasure reading u there... :) u put words amazingly

Ragpicker
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ragpicker

Hey , this is the first time I'm dropping here. I wish to say that you have got some very interesting posts out here with subtle message ciphered inside. I liked this article a lot. Completely makes sense.

Keep writing ! and thanks for sharing :)

I Zaydi

@ Ragpicker!
I hoep to see you more around =) Thanks for liking it!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates