Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Too Good To Be True ! ( The journey Begins..)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Too Good To Be True!


'Huff..' I took a deep breath and try to relax myself a bit. This was my first day in this new 'old looking' school. We just moved here, I remember how much fun it was going to old school. I was unable stop to myself thinking about my old school. With some difficulty I was able to reach my class. A no. of students were there already, unpacking there bags, grabbing seats. I stood unsteadily, moving my eyes from one corner of room to another, watching pupil busy in there own work, in there own talks but just then I saw him. A good looking guy sitting alone having innocence or i may call a dumbness on his face. Just then I remembered what my mother told me this morning while chilling my nerves a bit she said;

' Darling! why getting feared just relax all you have to do is find a dumb guy or girl in class and get settled with her within a day or two you will get to know other kids too' He was the right choice ( I thought for a moment).

He looked quite dumb by his face aside from being handsome and all ;) . I started taking smaller but confident steps towards him but then only, a girl passed by me always making me fallen down, thanks to a desk who supported me or else I would have lost my balance.

' Hi Anderio' she hugged him.
' Hi Sere! ' He patted her shoulder.

They both looked good together. Huh! Who cares but Man! now where to sit? I turned my back towards them and started walking when only I heard a voice;

' Hey! ' Someone calling me? I wasn't sure so I continued my search.
' Hey you! you black hair ' I didn't look back neither I paid attention towards the voice and then i feel a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw him.. Ah!

' Ya ? ' I inquired
' Angelina Grace? ' How on earth he knows my name.
' Yes! you? ' (Formality off course)
' I am Anderio. Your seat is next to me ' We shake our hands and I followed him. I placed my things next to his . I was quite not knowing what to say but he kept on talking;

' You must be thinking how I know you? Well, basically we all, off course except you are old fellows when i saw the seating list on the notice board and read a new name I was surprised. And when I saw you as new face, searching place to sit I immediately come to know you are the one ' God he talks so much ( I thought but didn't not even once I showed that's i am hell bored by his talks.. this was one of my golden rules) a grin was on my face.
' Why yet the teacher is not here it's 8:20 ( telling him the time I tried to analyse him how much he talks) a little try of mine to stop him.
' Oh I forgot telling you the class will be starting at 8:40 ' He replied and then he bend down and brought out a note book and started writing.

Thinking something he looked up straight in my eyes and asked..

' Hey should I ask one thing ' huh! ( what can be the question! ..i thought )
' Why you were coming to me and then you turned away? ' He asked.
' Just like that my mummy told me to find the dumbest guy or girl in the class and to get settled with him or her so when I entered in class I thought you are the one . So I was coming towards you, then saw a girl with you so thought she must be your partner thats sit'

Anderio's mouth was wide open,how could a small town girl like her rejects him, him the football captain, one of the most handsome guy of this school how she can.. But she did and worst of all she was not paying attention on what she just said. She was now busy in her books.. Some romantic girlish novel !


To Be Continued..

-illusiOn~

P.S( Comments and suggestions are welcome.. common um waiting for them)

P.S( I am working on structure of scentences Thank you Asbah!)

12 blogger feels ..:

Maverick

Interesting start Insiya! kept me hooked! waiting for more! :)

I Zaydi

:) Thanks Maveric.. :) thnk u soo much

Anonymous

Hey Insiya its really nice....good work !! :)

Hameem

Anonymous

yeah, and i also like the names!

you'll get better with time inshAllah so dont worry a lot about it :)
and yeah reading helps a lot.

glad you took the bold step of starting a series :)

*hugs* and best wishes!

Kings Chaos

Nice work insi.

You do really have some interesting views to share, yeah bit of grammar to work upon here and there, but it would be alright once you start writing, you'll know for yourself how to make out the sentences.

There are lots of help online nowadays, where you can refer and learn a lot.

Way to go ;)

vaibhav

that was sweet... my first time on ur blog.. n i hope i have a reason to come back...

cherio!!

I Zaydi

@ Kings

Thank you so much... dear for suffestion & your comments..

I Zaydi

Vaibhav

I hope too see you more around.. :) especially wid alpi and andi.. :) thanks for commenting..

Anonymous

intersting start !

waiting for the next blogisode of it!

inspiration's on it's way to me , "uz". :)

I Zaydi

UZ

Lemme tellu a secret I am on the waiting list too... :) for the next blodisode and the next next blogisode.. :D

Anonymous

Happens wd so many of stars ;) !! great beginning !!

I Zaydi

( me bending down accepting the praise) :D I am so much THANKFUL to you guys..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates