Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our little Champ!

Thursday, March 26, 2009



I met him on 4Th July 2008 around 4 when his father brought to make him introduce us. Age of 2 and half the kid himself was damn out spoken, confident and stubborn. We all came to know this in just couple of minutes only. ARIB is his name, and a lovely and fun loving child he is. At first it was difficult to cope with him but later he became familiar. Man! he was so fun. I miss him more then anyone I do. Although he look much older then of his actual age all because of his built.




Late on we went to Muzzafarnagar (situated in U.P India) to his place and there we got to know what ARIB was. A kid of 2 feet's approx. putting hands on his waist watching you coming from front door with suitcases raising his 1 st finger asking you " Yahan kiunaye? " ( It was hilarious ). He used to act as if he is off same age and for that he use to call all of us with our names off course not my amaa ( she is his aunt na or I may say "phopho" ). He use to choice his clothes on his own (just like me), he hated if you try to take him as a kid as he doesn't :D. He always was failed to say Muzzafarnagar in one take (me & samreen baji use to hear this name a lot from his tongue) he use to pronounce Muzzafar well even Nagar well when they were apartly pronounced but in one take he use to say "Muzadanagar" instead of Muzafarnagar. Obviously he was young for such twisting word but listening this was fun :D .




See the picture above! It was his style of showing power (he used to call this 'takkat'). In last days of our visit he came very close to me though he used to call me with my name we became friends.. I loved when he used to say "mama gaudi nini kara do". This he use to say when he wanted to sleep, and he always wanted to sleep where I was sitting making me leaving that place he use to enjoy. It was mirth having him around. And how could I forget the way he used to say Good-bye while going to school (in play off course). Waking all of us at 7:30 saying everyone a goodbye I remember one day my mum was sleeping with sheet on her face, he went closer removed the sheet and said;
"Acha Phophi-jan main jaraha Khuda-Hafiz" :D
-illusiOn
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S(I was missing him a lot so thought why not making this missing worth reading.. hope you will like it)
P.S.S( :) )

10 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

insi, the guy is sooo chweet da..! :)

no wonder u miss him...!
maybe u'll meet him again soon, and ur missing feeling will disappear! :)

Anonymous

he really iw worth being listened about !!! sweet one :)

The Solitary Writer

cute arib is

love him and god bless him

Anonymous

chweetu he is.. :)

Anonymous

strong guy and very sweet

I Zaydi

Wow!

aRib i wish you cud see this,... Hugs love you all.. thnks for likng him he is too strong man takkat :D wala banda hai

Anonymous

awwww yeah he's so sweeet!!
MashAllah!

hehe at gaudi ninni :D :D
May Allah bless him

Kings Chaos

nice to knw abt arib... cute fella :)... real fun to be wit kids ...god bless him nd his thoughtfull sis insi ;)

I Zaydi

:) @ .a.

:) yeah gaudi nini... the way he use to sleep... i still miss it..

I Zaydi

@ Kings

Thanks.. kings.. thnks for lliking arib

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates