Monday, March 23, 2009

10 Reasons why people avoid reading my blog!

Monday, March 23, 2009


10 Reasons Why People Avoid Reading My Blog!



  • It ruins the mind

  • It takes a lot of time

  • Banda has to induce a full concentration and even then after a lot of time a bit of piece is there in mind..

  • The writer wants comments with in minutes she has posted

  • Before reading reader has to prepare himself for the big deal and after reading......... the disaster remains mystery

  • You have to be 200% emotional or else............ please!.......... don't read!

  • If you did not like the content, hold on! "NO bakwas comments"

  • It is compulsory to comment GOOD on every post

  • Attend urdu classes before reading.

  • CAUTION:Even if you are flattering up in the sky, after reading you will curse yourself. So make your mood!

-illusiOn~

9 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

i don't think like that
infact i came to ur blog for just once and after taht i always read ur posts on WL
but i think now i shld read ur blog

Anonymous

you are a sweetheart..i love reading you and commenting on your posts..

bear hug..

Anonymous

i guess i forgot to blogroll u ... sooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy !! done now .. now no psot here will be left uncommented :)

Toon Indian

I guess those 10 reasons aren't enough to hold me ..btw.I don't know Urdu :P

Anonymous

i hardly leave anything that u write, Just too lazy may be!

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic)

All right then, now that you got my attention, I think I will read a bit ... you know, just to be sure you didn't leave nothing out.

I Zaydi

it was just on humor side guys... but stilll thank you for such support

cutestangel

ha ha funny post I guess you are fishing for compliments here!!

I saw your blog details in orkut and thought to pay you a visit.My first visit but not last will blogroll you and keep in touch with your posts.

http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/

Anonymous

Free ebay finally


Http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the one you need to sell your used products FREE and make money at home.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is what you need to make money on the Internet FREE

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates