Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I never had a HONEY-PIE !

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hey! Remember me? No! I am the same guy who told you the tale of his family kicking him, and the encounter? No! I mean how can you forget aunty? OK! I am Ed well, that what my whole world calls me… This time with something very serious that recently hit me . I am here to complain and yell my heart out… Can you imagine I am 20 years old and never had a girl in my entire 20 years of life… Because of again these reasons;

  • I have too many ideas.
  • I dont have a single clue of romance.
  • There problems are never problems for me.
  • I can’t shut my mouth not even for her (them).

 

CASE NO # 1: Sanum

It was Tuesday when I saw her again, the same innocent face, wrath on something. I was doing my work when Ehsan asked me to turn and when I did I felt like my body is going to break into pieces. OMG! she was coming to our table, I looked Ehsan then moved my eyes to Samar and AP (Ali Paracha). She came and started talking to Shiza. Her presence overwhelmed me but couldn’t stop my tongue and I said;

‘ Chal Ehsan! ’
‘ Kidr? ’
‘ Dekh naheen raha barish ho rahi hai! ’ Ehsan was staring me with open mouth as I was gathering my things.
‘ Pagal hogaya hai? Kahan ho rahi hai barish? Ik tufan(phet) aaraha tha wo bhi ullu bana k nikal gaya ’ He was still sitting
‘ Aby yar aaraha hai. Lerkion se pooch lo ye tabhi to 3-quarter pehne hain ’ I said and left quickly as I know if I would have stayed for long those cats do have long nails…

CASE NO # 2: Zara

‘ Baby! I am failing this subject! ’ I stared her and then I looked my self from neck to toe ( I cant see my head na! ) 5"11 with normal built I was known as quite handsome guy then on what earth she was calling me a BABY!!. As far as I remember :|

Result day I saw her crying and when was sympathized she made us shocked as she was crying because she got 45 out of 50. I stared my friend and he texted me something thats common these days but made me laugh badly;

“ A girl was asked on a result day her percentage and she wiping her tears replied 80% only and shockd guy replies ‘ tm is pe ro ri ho itne me to 2 larke pass hojate hain’ "

I laughed and when she asked I loudly said what was written… (further details will only be provided if inquired/asked) :P :P

- Unhinged !

7 blogger feels ..:

R Zaib

LOL at the title!
Funny post. Enjoyed reading it.

Maverick

She's bak wid a bang....luvd dis one....hilarious! keep 'em coming! :)

tc!

Lady Whispers

Amazing =) loved it :)made me truly smile ... mind blowing girl :)
U surely are back with a bang :D
Love,

I Zaydi

RANT!

Thank-you great seeing you here .. its good reading people commenting on words spoken by heart...

I Zaydi

- MAVERICK!

yeah she is back.. :)

I Zaydi

- MAVERICK!

yeah she is back.. :)

I Zaydi

- Nabila..

LOVE YOU <3

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates