Thursday, July 22, 2010

Head n Heart game… (part 1)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Like every other time I faced fight of my family over me bravely and quietly left the lounge as I knew its useless standing there nobody is going to feel me while they are way too busy. My family is cool but I guess I am just the odd one out ever since I open the eyes and cried ( my birth time) … I sighed and took step ahead towards the yard side . It was small but enough for me as it was the only thing that was sustain by my family and it didn’t go through a renovation like exterior and interior of my house after my grand fathers death. As I sat on the only bench there I again had the same feeling of having someone around me. Someone who is close to me and could see me. I turned around and I looked down the bench and every possible place but again was unable to see anyone. The odd thing was I was fine with the presence though could feel someone's breath down my neck. I placed my head on bench  and before I could shut my eye lids I saw someone. I open my eyes wide, the guy was sitting on the wall. I blink my eyes but could not possible strength to talk to him so I just stared him for long . I heard my sister calling me and I turned to see but when I turned back I saw no one… He was disappeared O_O . I went back to my room after sometime and opened my books for next days assignments. I usually used to sleep by 1:30 a.m but because of work I stayed up till late. It was 3:00 a.m when I was giving final touched to my work and had to rush to my room to bring water as I was working on terrace as my room wasn’t enough for all this mess. I came back with in no time and his presence took my breath away. He was sitting on one of the couches giving my work a closer look. My footsteps made him look up and he smiled and I fainted. I put my whole strength not to behave like fools. He was probably making me scared that’s sit. I made myself believe that he was card of my nasty brother who was mad on me since he was accused by dad because of me though it was all unintentional. I ignored him and started packing my work I opened the case and carefully packed my sheets within plastic ones and placed them in the case. While doing this I looked up and was about to scream as the couch was empty, he disappeared again!  I was turning mad or …

(continued)

- UnhingeD!

4 blogger feels ..:

Maverick

it seems da presence is a lil unnerving and frightenin...yet u sumhow also seem to need it...want it....dunno...

its all in damind....nd though i won't deny nythng as impossible...i would jst like to say...

stay say...take care, alrit! :)

Tweety

oooooooo i want it to continue...till then i cant really comment on the presence...like alrit says..its kind of a forbidden fruit...he is there when he should not be..but u still want him to be there...

I Zaydi

- Maverick

Lets see together wht my pen scribbble...

I Zaydi

- Tweety!

thanks for reading .. i promise this wont be predictable... :D

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates