Friday, October 29, 2010

:S

Friday, October 29, 2010

I don't know if things, people and expectations are too important in ones life that your own self is ignored by none other than you. I am alone on the roof and feeling lonely. You might be thinking why I used word ‘lonely’ when I already mention ‘alone’. It is because I beleive loneliness and being alone are two entire different state. I might not be correct but when this blog was made by me to write things that are correct. Change is yes constant but living with it, coping all your life just with changes it seems difficult but yes changes when unconsciously take place, we all adapt them as easily and pepsi’s new packaging.

2 blogger feels ..:

Lady Whispers

Loneliness and being alone are different....because being alone can be filled with life one day but loneliness not till one gets what one desires...girl just take care all will be fine soon >:D<

Unknown
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates