Monday, November 1, 2010

State…

Monday, November 1, 2010

Ages back I wrote a whole story on state of being alone and loneliness. But time this time chosen me to experiment loneliness being alone. Both the state when are chosen by you seems to be a blessing but when they are rewarded to you, you are hostage with infinite thoughts and negative energy. energy can neither be created nor can be destroyed I raatta-fied (memorized) it for my physics papers 10th grade not even understanding that we all need to keep on bringing improvements in  our inner  energies ..

5 blogger feels ..:

Maverick

and is it self imposed or sumthng dat u have been relegated to????

u knw dat u can choose not to be lonely...der r ppl who could be by ur side...atleast metaphorically.

i kinda understand how it feels and can relate to it.

jst tc!

HootieBird

oh how life ,could open up to give fresh start ,to love ,share our lives as we both know and believed it should been ,I been trying get back to you ,

the days turned to months
now my heart weeps ,as I can't feel you ,near as always held .

I am scared

I never wanted ,you out my life ,Listen to many things ,you speak of me .

maybe I've loss

A Truth that beats with my own Heart ,will be

You
Two Fools that kept pushing each other away
Two fools ,that wouldn't pick up a phone ,or talk

two fools ,with a smile
Let go

rest our lives
those two fools
will always feel those beats of
"our hearts "

wiping away my Tears ,Screaming with my complete Soul to be Heard
I Love You

My Dreams ,you will always be ,maybe in life ,couldn't be together ,as I would gave

was no one that was there to Listen

Was always there ,to fix me

Was none that accepted ,after hearing truth

there was many that was there to Judge

As ,it must of seemed ,my heart ,felt nothing

as must seemed things I done ,was heartless

dreams ,you shall be ,with me that ,holds no judging ,only accepting ,with love ,we always knew

Pray ,
You hear my Heart
Hear my Prayer
washed with tears
take me with you

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lifechocolate10

Lonliness can be depressing and quite upsetting. We have all been alone at some point in our lives. You shouldn't need to experiment for everyone has felt it. Appreciate the people around you and focus less on negatives though I believe voicing the problems that you recognise are deterants to our world's developments are just as important. Good for you.

Unknown
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates