Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chota pack!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I was awfully upset so I drove myself to a colony park and sat down on nearest bench with eyes closed, my innocent attempt to relax my nerves. A few minutes of silence, unknowing storm was on way to change my life forever. I just had a big fight with my girl-friend. Why women are so complicated! its simple impossible for man like me to understand them. Who else can fight on stupid things like; ‘You didn’t text me the whole day’, ‘You should tell me not to go’ (why on earth one will go to somewhere where they don’t want to go) blah blah!! I was sinking deep in my thoughts when all of sudden I felt someone was there with me. I opened my eyes and I saw a cute little girl sitting next to me with i-pod. I don't know why but I smiled to myself, she was busy in her own ( but women they do have sense of knowing they are being watched). That little version too caught me gazing her. Instead of returning a smile, she made a face and ignored me completely (see they are like ‘this’ since their birth).

‘Hello!’ I made an attempt to introduce myself which didn't help at all. She still was having ear-phones in head and was not even looking at me. I tapped her shoulder and she frowned.
‘WHAT!’ She said as if I disturbed her. (Silently I sat back realizing the fact that I fumble when its women before me).
‘I am sorry I disturbed you baby’ Instead of giving me a a curve called smile she frowned just like my girl friend used to do when she hate me for something.
‘ I am not a baby! ’ With a disapproval in her eyes she put back her headphone and brush off me. Ouch! yes ignorance hurts. I lowered my back and ease my self on bench when someone poked me. She was looking me with her beautiful eyes, studying me as if wants to know whole of me (my girlfriend studies me same way when we end up an argument).
‘ What you did? ’ I was looking her with surprise on my face frankly she asked me something that a stranger finds difficult to inquire from someone in first meeting. Her candid eyes were focused on me (so girly)
‘ What do you mean by that? ’ I liked talking to her. I guess its easy talking to strangers about issues you feel helpless with known ones.
‘ He sits the same way when he upsets me! ’ She raised her hand pointing a fingers to right most corner. I focus on corner where she pointed and saw a little macho young boy alone on a bench trying not to look us but still giving us glance after short intervals.
‘ Who is he? ’ I asked her.
‘ He and I were getting married but now we are not!!! ’ She gave him a glimpse with a corner smile and then turning her face to me (giving him a ‘get-lost’ signs). I was astound. All of a sudden someone patted my shoulder from back as I turned I saw same young boy she pointed standing at my back.
‘ Leave her alone! ’ Such a demanding, aggressive, jealous voice. He came in front pointing his little finger to me.
‘ Harry leave him he is not him ’ She defended me by making it clear I am not the same ‘him’ he hates.
‘ Whoever he is. Why he is talking to you? We aren’t talking to each other, this doesn’t mean you start talking to him or anyone. ’ His voice had entire worlds care, affection and jealousy. I couldn’t help smiling.
‘ Come lets go home. I will give you my all candies. Your mum asked you not to talk to strangers, they kidnap kids from parks. Remember! ’ I could sense all he wanted was to take his girl away from me and this entire world.
‘ But……

To Be Continued…

- unhinGed`

0 blogger feels ..:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates