Tuesday, March 19, 2013

If death come across me!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Sibt e Jafer Zaidi’s martyrdom was not just another Shiite genocide it is a greater loss then just losing a person. It was just not an easy day! But despite everything my mind was busy thinking what would be if I would be next. Just another ordinary Shiite, next day funeral, few cries and then again people will restart lives. That’s is exactly how things should work. I firmly believe everything do comes with an expiry date and our Lord knows it well no one simply no one can kill us without HIS permission. But before I meet death I want to talk to some people, hard to implement because few of them are not in my life anymore and for the rest, well life is busy! So here it goes;

  MANNO I love you, I know it extremely complicated and everything and I may never be able to meet you again or hear you or see you but deep down in my heart I love you and I wish all the best to you. You probably never read this or see this but I wish I could hug you for the last time :) Your name is still password of my smile :*
BAJ you were amazing, no one could ever take your place. You are best guardian I could ever have. Yes we are no more in contact for years now and you may never be able to read this still LOVE YOU!! :-*
SAI baby you taught me how to act like grown up. Taught me all the tips and showed me all the gadgets to have in life and face it with high head. I believe you are happy :-)
HASAN we talk and then we don’t talk for ages but the bond we share is amazing. No matter how long we don’t talk but when we start talking its like we never was out of touch.
EDDY just want to thank you for all the learning of life and people.
SIR SHAMSHAD you are a savior :)

For all the people I have in life;

DAD you were, you are and you always will be my hero. No matter how hard life is and what it brings, together we will face :* The amazing thing is, I am still your 5 yr old baby :* No need to say I love you but if I don’t live anymore just remember I LOVE YOU for who you are!
AMA I hate world bringing tears to these beautiful eyes. Not having anything from you in features and not resembling you was my all time disappointment. I wanted, always wanted to look like you. I salute you for making me who I am today. I might me not be a medal for you but still I love how you managed me and your other four kids ;)
URJ I know I am the only fellow you cant stand in this world but still I try my best to protect and love you :*
AIL you are a guardian angel to me. I still remember you making me smile. <3
ACID you are our (mine & Urj's) saheli since you were born
AMOO KHANUM you are an idiot.
AEEEL I may not be visible anymore but I still care.
MISH u evol I . You are like winter’s afternoon always warm and welcoming for me. The chill, laughter, hangout and bitchiness, nothing is comparable.
SIB my strong girl. I love your audio clips on whatsapp :*. I love everything we had in KERBALA just a night and a day but it was amazing. The pursa, the random life discussions made know what you never said. I am proud of you :)


For rest of the people, I might be wrong every where but then I do have my own logics that are right to me. I am sorry for hurting people by my acts and words but that was just for that specific situation. Its nothing emotional just wanted to make MY PEOPLE know I still love them and always will !

<3

0 blogger feels ..:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates