Monday, February 2, 2015

VibeS

Monday, February 2, 2015
Can’t believe its already FEBRUARY 2015! *SIGH*. I am sure a lot all of you have been great and if not may this new month of 2015 brings peace everywhere. Its almost 2:50 am PST but since I am a night owl (high five to all writers out there) this is when my mind wakes up.
I don’t know how many of you have been through this but its tried and tested thing in my life. For some people vibes might be occult or un realistic. Vibes are energies that comes out of a person or any living thing. For me its a secret alarm that works for me always. I have been through times where a impressive or famous personalities meant nothing to me except for making me fazed. I know, I may sound idiot here but it happens. Be it a relative or friend’s friend or some random person who mostly is praised by rest of the people and secretly bothered me.
To deal with this situation is toughest. Since you don’t want to sound rude, arrogant or irritated. The worst part is nobody around you agrees to discomfort or irritation or fakeness you witness instead you are proven wrong and being disclaimed to be a misbehaved child who still needs to learn etiquettes. Different people choose different solution I simply get distant and focus on learning about the person more.

If you like me go through this kind of situation what is your solution?


- UnhinGed ~ 

0 blogger feels ..:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates