Friday, December 19, 2008

My Last Letter For You!

Friday, December 19, 2008




Dearest (i dont want to write the name)!
I am a mentally unstable person i deny every single belief when I lose my faiths, beleives and relations.. Zindagi guzarnay ke apnay dhang or tareeqay hain meray mujhe dost ki kami hameesha se rahi hai shyed isliye ke main achi dost naheen hon par aj se i am in no more search of friendship i am quiting-off this task i am quiting off every task i was involved-in I am leacing internet my cellphone and every other possible way of commmunication with you i know you wont be reading this even!. kiun ke in sab se sirf mai effect ho raheen hon i am leaving you with whom with rest of your "FRIENDS" as you have many but i am again alone! I leave you on this note i loved you but... its not your mistake the mistake is again mine but ...... i know i am a person with loads and loads of "if's" and "but's"
Your's
I.

2 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

no no no! the thing is not about buts and ifs. they be there

the thing is stop searching na, just keep picking, every one you get onto, believing that they're the right person, the exactly your type of friend.

if you think you're different, then believe me you're just like everyone else because every one out there thinks that!

the key is keep trusting, keep believing even if you get a rotten apple once or twice, every apple is not the same :)

I Zaydi

hehehhehhehehe

so true asbah..
especially

the key is keep trusting, keep believing even if you get a rotten apple once or twice, every apple is not the same :)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates