Saturday, December 27, 2008

Re:Re:Re:Re: My Last Letter For You!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dearest XX!

Sorry for late reply.. Um too tired things arent good at my side as usual.. i know you must be saying "I will dre be a day wen u say um perfectly fine?" but then you know NOBODY is perfect .. :D hehehehehe see my stubborness.. OK I ve list to tell you here I go,

1. I had a fyt with Lee

2. I got a digi-cam yeeeeeeeeeee! ;)

3. I am not gettng a cellphone changed no no! i am not sad as i told u no.

4. Aptitutes date has been anounced..

5. I missed you..

See few imp things atleast till 4 ;) they are!

I got to go dad calling.. you know his calls are so wild...


Love ya!

I.

P.s( 5th one is the most imp thing..)

0 blogger feels ..:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates