Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Two Letters

Saturday, December 13, 2008





Dearest Dad!
I'm sick of telling you both that this is my life I can handle it the way I want.
Tell me a way through which you people can get satisfied as you people are
making me nuts. I don't get i why are you making me pampered when i dont
want to be. I know you do care for me but care in this way .... Ahh! i which i
could afford this..I am leaving this house for .. may be for few hours.. days
... or for few weeks. I am going out of town with friends and tell Mom! I
robbed some money from her bag, pay her back if you can. Don't call on my
mobile as by this you'll only waste my time. Do take care of yourself.
P.S (I Love You! )
Yours,
ANNA!
2.2.2020



I saw my daughter's letter lying on table when I came back from a formal dinner. I hurried to her room but she was no-where. She was gone, I came back and saw my wife who was holding letter staring it and she was crying hard. As she saw me she came to me with letter in her hands.
"Why.. why she did this with us? what made her..?" She was asking me same questions i was having in my mind but there was no one who can answer I sighed!
I hugged her as this was the only thing i could do. Her head placed on my chest and my shirt was getting wet with her tears I dont know how to stop her from crying it was hurting me..
"You know why she did this?" She asked in low voice as low as a whisper
"Why?" I had to ask no!?
"Because I did the same" Her words.. the made me completely shocked as i was totally unaware of it.
"WHAT!.. when?" It was surely unbelieveable
"When i was of her age.." he said with a guilt in her voice as she moved away from me.. She walked towards the closet and when she came out she was holding a piece of paper
"See this" she said
It was letter similar of what my daughter wrote!


Dear Mom & Dad!
I'm going out-of city for 15 days took money from mom's closet. You people
will get worried so I'm leaving this letter for you both. I'll be fine dont worry
few friends are with me & yes..! for heavensake dont go and search who they
are .. please! I hate you people's investigations. I'm an adult I can take a
good care of my own. Mom! please dont get panic and dont try my cellphone
although it is with me but calling you people wil ruin everything..
(I LOVE YOU & Take care)
Yours,
Moulie!
22.09.2008


I was speechless, "what to say" was something I was definately unaware of.. Both the letters were in my hands.
"Your daughter did what you did or I should be saying she repeated the history but what is my fault? why she did this with me?" These were few questions I wanted to ask her but i couldn't as i was not sure of what is wrong what was right.. but if history repeats itself why it didnt repeat my history??




0 blogger feels ..:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates