Sunday, January 24, 2010

:(

Sunday, January 24, 2010

81

I have been trying hard to write something, but it seems quite impossible for me now as things are hard to control. Schedule of mine seems to out of hand. The life is totally changed. Its nothing like I am unhappy or something, its just that I am way too busy in different things. Totally different surrounding, way different courses, rules, materials ah!

I want to write but I don’t have single idea what to write..

 

 

-illusiOn~

1 blogger feels ..:

Maverick

dats alrit! its called a minor writer's block...ull get back to writin..it'll just take a moment fr sumthng to register in ur mind nd ull b back to wat u do best....write! :)

wishin dat it happens sun! ;)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates