Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A late Welcome..

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Its been long since i walk away from blogging without any reason perspective or a date of return. But I had to return with no choice left. So, year 2009 passes with many sad and happy memories, taken away loads with it and leaving me behind. 2009, if I start counting what I loss I will forget what achieve. From Tainted love to Alpi & Andi it filled my heart and my needs, A writer is always pleased by the characters that not only magnifies its readers but also they in for a long. I regret my grand mothers death yes! i lost two very precious gifts of Allah both at the very start and the very of 2009. I always loved the way i see things but 2009 changed me a lot. I am pleased to see my reflection today as not only its better but its also enlarged. Alot of phases that I have been through opened enclosed chapters of reality. With whatever happened I am happy to welcome 2010 ..

- illusiOn~

2 blogger feels ..:

Maverick

Wish u a happy new year! Hope 2010 is even betr nd we get to see more exceptional work fro u! tc! :)

Haris Gulzar

Although late, but happy new year to you :-). There is always a lot to learn from past, as far as we only take the lesson and move on instead of starting to live in past... May you a great year a head Insha-Allah

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates