Monday, December 14, 2009

U-TURN.. odd..

Monday, December 14, 2009

I never understood what U-TURN means. A stubborn like me, needs a great potency to accept mistakes of my own. Things went difficult to me while going through the pathway which lead me to no where but sometimes its good having no idea of destination. Lost in a big world with loads to seen or learnt but most of the time we panic though our destinations ARE always uncertain.

Anyways, I was talking about U-TURN. I always seek things that are unvalued or devalued or you may say are ignored by people. I am equally complicated as any other person of my age could be, the difference is I accept that I am complicated. Its was not same few years back. I too loved fantasy, dreams and every other thing wait wait let me clear I still dream, I still live and enjoy better then anybody else. What change is the U-TURN. Things changed, my priority and my existence, everything changed as I took a U-TURN. I was on a road of loneliness a U-TURN made things a little different now I am independent. I was on the mode of sadness a U-TURN made me happy. Can I always take a U-TURN.???

- illusiOn ©

2 blogger feels ..:

Haris Gulzar

One can always do what he wants to do. Just needs the first step, but be ware, a U-Turn might not be the ONLY solution, it might not always lead you to where you want to go, it might as well bring you back from where you started...

Anonymous

bhashan acha ha :p

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates