Saturday, December 12, 2009

Food of Soul & Mind .. BOOKS..

Saturday, December 12, 2009

  SDC11333

Well Ladies & gentlemen ! Zong [ Sab keh do ] sponsored the 5h International Book Fair in Karachi.. Its open till 14th of December 2009 I wish I could go again. I was hell excited to be a part of it since the day I saw a bill board. I shared it with my sis and we both got ready. I reach there at 2:30 and I came back at 6:15 but believe you me this time was not enough for me. When books are up to infinity I believe people like me never want to leave the place. Why the hell  there is an EXIT door. Cant they make arrangements for us, crazy book lovers to stay up all night. With a warm light and tea.. Oh common We will pay for tea for sure. Ok! coming back to Expo centre, Karachi a vast area, a huge one. Exhibition took place in 3 halls HALL 1, HALL 2 & yes HALL 3. Now I went to the HALL 2 first, why may be because it was right in front while you have to take a left and a right for HALL 1 and 3. Hall 2 had LIBERTY, PARAMOUNT and other famous publishers and book dealers from Karachi. Hall 2 took our major portion of time, it was yes big and had loads of books.

SDC11326

Paramount and Liberty both gave discounts and they had extra low prices for books they thought had now no space in their shelves.     [ I am really sorry about the picture as people were continuously moving and I was helpless not authorized to stop them not for a single second, not just for click from such distance ]

 

After almost 2 hours we left for Hall 3 and 1 consecutively, didn't enjoyed it much. We had a tea there and then we left. I hate EXIT door still I had to pass through it. When I left it was beautiful sunset, some clicks are below..

Untitled

- illusiOn ~

1 blogger feels ..:

Haris Gulzar

Good that you enjoyed. I also wanted to go to this book fair but couldn't :-(. The kind of fan I am of book collection, at least visiting a book fair would have quenched my thirst :-). You didn't take many pictures of book stalls? But the Sunset pictures are great really (Y)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates