Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hmm

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I pass that road daily, each day with sleepy eyes and groggy. Today but was an odd day neither I could nor I could take my eyes off from the road. Quickly we were heading towards are destination  but with every single object pass the urge of discovering the emotion called ‘LOVE’ hit me deep down with intensity. I have been known as THE FEELINGLESS person in history from some very close people. I wont be saying there statement doesn't matter to me but yes, they no longer effects me. OK! so we were discussing some love things. I am certainly not sure why certain feeling of knowing LOVE hit me this morning but yes! I enjoyed noticing things that I never did previously .. :)

- illusiOn ~

7 blogger feels ..:

WritingsForLife

Yep, that is what love does to us :-).

Good luck :-)

Tweety

yup happens...n i knw d feeling exactly...doing random rutine work...or anything..some feelings strike so hard.. :)

I Zaydi

Rajji..

I am not in LOVE.. :D

I Zaydi

Tweety!

Just random feeling nothing especial..just the routine work

Unknown

.... !!

I Zaydi

:)

Unknown

Mmm i thnk i knw u..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates