Monday, February 8, 2010

FReaky Monday!

Monday, February 8, 2010
0941
So finally, the freaky Monday ended… The weather was amazing since morning and I was glad to have some clicks… My driver was late and I got a chance to enjoy the weather. LA’s lecture was boring but THANK GOD! I was sitting next to some fun loving people. Hats off to them, though they disturbed me a lot and we even made each others fun but altogether, day was coool.  LA taught us editing and they made fun about every other thing.
Next is CTT, lets see what is stored for me for TUESDAYS…
- illusiOn!

3 blogger feels ..:

WritingsForLife

i am glad you had a good Monday :-)

Haris Gulzar

All is well that ends well :-)

Maryum

see... now u know why i don't get time 4 other things if life :D

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates