Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Aggression!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am so bloody F***** with work. My eyes are paining and I am going through disastrous mental torture… I  know I know its’ all my fault there was no need of me going to Shaistas’ place. I mean when I participate in all this kind of work I don’t. Now its 2:08 am and me doing my work like an idiot. I want to run away … with no one but me. Is it possible? I am trying to work out but unfortunately I cant… Ah! man…

373007436_49b33b711e

- illusiOn ~

3 blogger feels ..:

Maverick

hang in der dear! now dat u hav taken da plunge back urself up alrit! :)

tc!

WritingsForLife

aww... I hope you are able to get it done. We all get swamped with work from time to time.
But it will pass :-)

Americanising Desi

hoping your tasks get done before you start groaning and moaning the next time! :)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates