Friday, February 12, 2010

So far, So good!

Friday, February 12, 2010

0999

I am not at all sure if its just me or everyone do feel so that when things arise they do have a downfall too. Yes! I am definitely not an angel but, when I claim to be one? I am as insane as teenagers of my age could be. I am sick of being pampered when there is certainly no need of being so. Love comes with pampering stuff, does it? I might be getting too daft about it but that's what I am feeling so far.

Tuesday was surprisingly great to me this week. Had a hilarious day, all thanks to my fellows. RA was in mood today, had so many clicks… :) but then again I went to that same phase. I may not be good in beliefs but I have my own and hates sharing it with others. I never degraded anyone’s religion or faiths and it hurts when someone do so. I love writing in dark … May be because that way I am unable to evoke my self. Though my life soothing down. Going on a track smoothly so far but again there is speed breaker knows as paper on FRIDAY!

- illusiOn~

2 blogger feels ..:

Haris Gulzar

These speed breakers are so needed to keep a check on your speed aren't they? :-). About discussing religion, at times people get so enforcing that you prefer not to discuss anything...

I Zaydi

yeah...!~

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates