Friday, May 22, 2009

my escape..

Friday, May 22, 2009

I know I am trying to run away. Run away from life, its issues, the reality but I don't have any choice left. Or do I have? I don't know what to talk with people when they finally reach after taking time from their busy schedule all of sudden while talking I am left speechless all of sudden I am without hope, love and all. I feel loss of my emotions with passage of time its increasing the loss in getting greater and I feel no way out.. THE ESCAPE IS ALL I HAVE..

8 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

*hugz* thats all i have for u !!

I Zaydi

lub ya..

ARINDAM DEY
This comment has been removed by the author.
ARINDAM DEY

Hey! Its true sometimes... But according to me, escape is neither a choice nor a way out... I believe not to loose hope or faith on the soul that drives us... Stand by it... and it will stand by you... Best wishes!

vaibhav

nothin lasts for ever insi.. when happy days arn't there..these sad days will fade away.. hope it happens sooon :)

smileeee :)

Maverick

Escape.....from wat, to where?

I knw da answers to dose questions but do you...nd hav u managed to convince urself dat u r right in takin dis path!

I dunno...all I can say is wateva road u choose ahead u can trust me to be der arnd! I tld u m nt lettin u go alone unless u r in safe hands! nd ur one person who needs dat! support nd comfort of sumone who sits beside u nd holds ur hand, offers sum unadulterated suggestions wen u contemplate wer to go! nd finnaly wen u decide he getsup wid u nd walks alongside u on da path dat u hav chosen!

So wait fr it!
:)

Arv

hugssssssssssss

we know you will be back :)

I Zaydi

LOVE YOU ALL.. THNKS..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates