Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Stubborn Princess ~

Sunday, May 24, 2009
A STUBBORN PRINCESS !

I dont know why, and for what I wrote these lines, which are now very important in my life. Right after I wrote them I felt I wrote my brain out (I am not sure if this line even make a sense I am just scribbling what I am feeling). Check what I wrote:

' How I can sit in the middle of road with flow of heavy traffic ,
even when my feets are fatigued, how to walk?
who to call?. How I can shout in such a way that
my voice could be listen in between so much crowd.. How?? '


I shared this with a friend of mine , a very special person in my life and let me share what he said without giving you his name ;) ;

Me: i wrote this without ny reason

He: we r poets , dreamers we dont need reasons :) U can sit nt in da middle o f da road bt by its side.....watchin as life moves on relentless holding his hand to make sure u r where u want to be..

Me: i want to sit in the middle na..

He: when u feet r tired he'll just carry u, u r stubborn, arent u :P middle main kya karogi raaste ke

Me: yeah i am.. :)

He: nyways will find u a nice quiet sidelane

Me: proud one ;)

He: where u can sit all u want

Me: i want traffic to be stopped for me.. ;)

He: and u dnt need to shout to make ur voice heard..... so u want a traffic policeman :P

Me: i want to sit in the middle of the road like a stubborn kid..

He: throwing tantrums :P u wldnt need to shout to make urself heard....one look at ur eyes...nd he wld know dat sumthng was wrong...nd he wld run to ur side....to hold u...to listen to u...to ......love you

Me: no i dont want him i want crowd to beg me to leave the road so taht they can move on i want people to tell me that how important is it for them.. how important is my going moving away from road

He: Even if da crowd tell u...as stubborn as u r....ur not gonna move so he'll hav to cum along nd coax nd cajole u....nd finally wen u dnt liseen...he'll just pick u up in his arms nd take u away

Me: why u want me to dream when i want to forget dreams.. ?

He: bcoz I want u to c dreams which i knw u deserve nd i knw ull find sumone who'll complete dem fr u...wid u u dnt knw how special u r....wat u r....if only I could tell u... wat wld I not give fr......

So Let's dream.. :)

He calls me PRINCESS, and I asked him why he say so;

Me: why u call me princess?

He: jst a princess coz u hav all da qualities to b one :)

Me: wht kinda quality?

He: lets c u r talented hav a way wid words hav grace hav a temper...get angry u say u hav an ego though i havent spotted any nd most of all u r way too beautiful I wld luv to c u in off da shoulders white crimson red gown wid a tiara on ur head wid ur hair let down.. u wld luk heavenly, divine

When he described I felt like I am really a PRINCESS~

-illusiOn~

6 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

How sweet.. I love such conversations. But he is right. You deserve some1 like that. You are totally stubborn so remember that you stick to your dreams and you'll get nothing but the best!

I Zaydi

hehehe R.V:) thnk you :0 and yeal i will stick to it only..

Arv

I like this side of you :)

stubborn princess :)

take care mate...

cheers...

I Zaydi

Wo wo .. my my Thnks.. u too tc alot...

Maverick

No words......how beautiful was dat.....dis guys who said all dat to u....mst b rilly nice nd sweet! I just hope u two r always together! by each oder's side!

:)

I Zaydi

:D will forward your comments to him.. :) Thank you! I hope he never leaves me..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates