Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The " I " Factor !

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Silently I was walking along the shores.. feeling they are whispering something to me.. what though i don't know but they were defiantly saying something to me something that was soothing me.. my feeling and yeah my hot bloody mind.. Each time i try to resolve my mind from all crap but i get failed.. don't know why.. but I do.. I know i am miserable these days.. I know its hurting me.. as being away from my writing it aches, my heart does..

6 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

this is ditto me !!!! but nm recovering :) u too Get back to writing dear .. miss ya on lounge :)

vaibhav

everything s gonna be alright... :)

Maverick

hmmm....I wish I could help! Hope u manage to win ur battles nd regain lost ground! waiting to read more of the marvellous stuff dat u r knwn for!

tc!

man in painting

every day is a new day
and everything will pass away
take care
wishes.

Anonymous

aww...

come back soon Insi! :)
waiting for u to return!

Arv

it just takes a lil longer at times but it will all be fine... :)

take care Ins... cheers...

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates