Saturday, May 23, 2009

Silence..

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Silence...!


Ever heard the voice of silence.. Well I certainly wish to hear the voice of silence as I firmly belief it has a language, language that is unknown to most of us. I don't know how easy or how difficult this language is but sitting with resting my back on couch I am thinking just about it. Silence is what I can never explain it has multi-definitions very from one to another. I feel its just like love, no body can actually explain silence to anyone or can they?
Life has given me I guess more then I deserved but I belong to a group of people who are happy with what they have but there eyes are focused on what's coming next. Though I believe I don't have hunger of money, fame or all but I believe we all enjoy if we ever able to get them but I prefer back stage as its peaceful, calm and silent. Sometimes this silence hurts me but most of the time I enjoy it alot.

Sometimes I think,
I am nobody but a,
Lost soul,
Embolden by my loved ones who,
Now and then force me to live,
Comfort me with a acceptance though,
Eagre of loss still is with me..

-illusiOn~

4 blogger feels ..:

ARINDAM DEY

Thought provoking... very interesting write up.

Arv

been in this zone... still go there at times... love that lonely wharf that leads into the fog :)

take care mate... cheers...

Maverick

well....silence remains da one essay dat captivates me da most...been longign to write sumthng on it for a long time.....luvd dis one, Insiya!

:)

*hugs* tc!

I Zaydi

Thank you very much guys.. :)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates