Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sculpting - EncOuragement!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sculpting - EncOuragement!

Wednesday morning at 12:28 p.m I woke up.. Definitely was late for class ahh this sleep ( I am sleepy girl nah? I know I know ) I took a rickshaw and left for institute. There as I reach I hurried off for the office to take away my institute card / pass card ( its necessary, as a guard checks it ). Unfortunately receptionist took a little longer then usual. Finally at 1:20 p.m I was in my class, Sir. Saleem was not there, my luck I guess. I quickly rushed towards the floor side to get ready with clay before my teacher arrives. By the time I made my clay ready he was there. Tough my teacher is not at all strict or something but still timing do matters as this thing do consume alot of time. So when I was done I took my clay along me, took a stool from another room and was ready for a module making of a sphere by clay. After 45 minutes of hard work still it was nowhere, not even close to what I was hoping. Phew! After 100 minutes ( just imagine ) this was ( look done picture no. 1 ) was the result. Though left side was not at all round shaped but it was heading towards what I want ;




After making this my back was badly paining as we have to work in a standing position and have to move round and round to make a perfect sphere. OK OK I know you could obviously observe bottom right side could have been better but I am not perfect and if I would have done that this could make it worse because of weight that clay has of itself.


OK ! This is a distant view as I tried to cover the backside even, so my friends can have a little view in what kind of place their doll ;) is working ( sympathies please ! now mav. don't say it doesn't matter where you work .. blah blah when I say sympathies that means sympathies me PLEASE ) :D




And this is a much closer view so you can observe sphere like I did hehehehe;



Last but not the least this is a 3-D view ( if I am not being wrong ) Ahh it was fun..


Next time that is on Monday we will be working on slap of clay.. Keep on waiting...


EnjOy!


-illusiOn~

7 blogger feels ..:

Unknown

Aha....its good efforts and your fortunate that after reaching late in class you have attended it. have nice day and be care full hurry in not good some times.

I Zaydi

Thank You..

Keep visiting..

Maverick

Nice progress.....its round...dats a start....nt perfect....bt den who is! ;)

likd da fact dat ur keepin ur self busy wid sumthng dats fun nd interest u....keep at it! I lik da sphere! :P

tc! :)

Anonymous

Good luck dearie !! hope my angel makes a few angels ;)

Arv

keep at it :)

roshwrites

Hey illusiOn... your blog is very nice! Nice work with the clay! In Art we sometimes make stuff out of clay, but we never actually make the clay lol... I want to try one day though :)

I Zaydi

Rosh..

Thank you so much.. so kind f you that you visited.. :) Keep visiting..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates