Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Note For My-selF!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today I have so much to say.. But finding hard to fill words with my emotions, feeling as if my emotions tap if once got opened , the bottles called ' Words ' wont be having much space to have them but still I want to talk , I want to share every single day of mine every single feeling, every single moment of my life.
It tough for me yes it is. This way of life I never seen neither I lived but now I have to live and have to make decisions on my own though in past even I loved to make my own decisions. I never liked anybody else making arrangements for me or taking advantage of my unwilling nature. No matter what I felt in my heart I always stayed quite, clam and strong in front of others. And for that I AM PROUD OF MYSELF.
-illusiOn~

4 blogger feels ..:

Arv

Ins...

take care da... cheers...

Maverick

hmm....dat feeling again???? u need to speak up....I knw it feels mighty good to c ur stubborn self bottling evrythng up, challenging urself to pull through da pain!
why does it hav to b dat way wen u hav ppl around who wanna lissen...who wanna hear u out...who wanna c u smile? I can understand abt dose who dont hav any!
nyways I jus hope u vent ur emotions sumtime soon so dat dey dont choke u up to da brim! tc! :)

PULKIT

I got ur comment... tht u want to talk somethin to me personally regarding my last post on blog...

pulkit.tiwari@gmail.com is my ID...

u can let me know, if something written by me bothrd u dear !! :) m sorry then...

whatever it is... feel free to share!

regards!
PULKIT

tc god bless!! illusion

Esther

I'm proud of you too :)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates