Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sculpting - Fasten The Seat Belt..

Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Scultping - Fasten The Seat Belt..


Ahh ! Today was my first practical class of Sculpturing :) yeah! It was fun absolute fun. Thanks to Mr. Saleem ( my sculpting teacher ) , he do have faith in me and so I have. I made a cube today with help of clay ( coils of clay actually ) man believe me its tough ahhh! Its took me too long may be because it was my first day but I will learn with time.. definitely..

Wanna have a view? Take a look;




Phew! It was tough then I thought.. and you know what I made it a little larger when finishing hehehe God, Sir. Saleem was horrified as I made the mistakes then he fobidden me of..




Got a view damn! I was bashed.. I shouldn't have done this but then, we learn from our mistakes only no? :0 at least Sir. Saleem says so..



Will this is a distant view of it. A number of coils of clay lined up ahh it was missive.




Ahem ahem a closer view can you see the curve on lest side.. What a cube..


Last but not the least this is an up view of a cube much better then all but I think images no 1, 3 are better too.. What you say? Tomorrow is a sphere making class will post what I will be doing.. till then ChaO's

--illusiOn~


6 blogger feels ..:

HR-Designs

You know i love you!

I really do !!!


The cube looks funny.. lol.. hehe

Nyx

Haha...

So sweet! :)

Dont worry, u'll learn! :)

Maverick

Wow....da sculpturing class seems to b a huge success.....yes u r still a novice but ull learn wid time.....da shapes'll get betr...nd ull cum good in no time at all, am sure of dat...

But remember dat more dan all of dis da fact dat u r njoyin urself nd havin a good time is wat counts....mattrs da most.....so hav fun....

PS: Waitin for the sphere! ;)

I Zaydi

HR
:) aww... I know But ty anywyz love u

I Zaydi

Arthi

Hop so darling..

I Zaydi

MAVERICK

:) Yeah i will be succeeded at the end of the course tahts for sure.. and yeah its hell fun.. I enjoy alot and yeah that is what comes first.. and it is the most important thing

:) i will post sphere hopefully today..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates