Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just a thought..

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I want to this and talk like this till late in the morning . I am sick of being mistrusted, these misconceptions . I am not even in a mood to tell anyone not even myself what’s going. Mom I love you for supporting me too much..

4 blogger feels ..:

Maverick

:)
am glad to c u cum back to old ways! mebbe u arent da same bt da fact dat ur back is gud enuf! nd its heartenin to c da last line! afta all dats happened b4! :)
tc!

Anonymous

whats going on? :) tell urself atleast when u feel like it!

and yeah, welcome back to old ways! :)

I Zaydi

Maverick!
Ty i am the same who says um chnaged..???

I Zaydi

Leo!

Vinay.. nothing is going on its just daily routine.. nothing much.. if anything happens i know you two are always there to listen..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates