Tuesday, October 27, 2009

PROLOGUE! ( From the Dark Tunnel )

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

1183780303_1734b59294

Hello everyone!

As I stated previously I would like to share my recent happenings with my pals so here I am with a different experience of my life from which I passed few in these few months.. I believe we all go through this black tunnel of life where there is a deprivation of hope, unlimited insanity and lots of expectations from loved ones to understand the facing one. This is a high time where the hard timer wants to be pampered by loved ones and at the very same time wants no one to make them feel as if they are very special. Depression is on its peak , negativity is the only thing which touches the heart. I believe FROM THE DARK TUNNEL is for everyone who are in the tunnel or are finally out of it making the darkness lighten by the shine of their bright future!

It is not a story or I must say its not just a story neither all is real , this is a combo of fantasy + reality so that you all wont get bore or too depressed.

Hope you will enjoy!

- illusiOn ~

0 blogger feels ..:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates