Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tricky Ideate!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I want to see you and that's very important not for me but for our relationship . I am tired of being scolded  every time because of your absence. Its when not my mistake that you are not here then why I am punished. I know you are busy but even then, what is my mistake. Definitely its not me who is keeping you busy its your work.

Abeela!

I got this mail early this morning and I had been viewing it from time to time during this day. I had been into a great relationship with my wife since last 4 years, We made a great couple together though we still our differences in between but that's what marriage is all about NO? Abeela is my 22 year old wife whom I married at the age of 24 as a result of love. Being with her yes its still is a blessing for me and I love her more deeply then I actually used to do before. I couldn't understand why she is saying all this on email while we could talk face to face about it. I picked my cell-phone took her name out from my list and pushed the dialing button but then I ended the call and started typing a mail to her.

Dear !
Who said its your fault ? name me the person. Abi you are very important for me. But today I am very much disappointed by you, you could tell me all your feelings in bedroom which we share, you could tell me all this in our private moments. I never felt like you wanted to say anything to me else I would have asked. I know its my mistake that I am most of the time unavailable when you need me the most but honey trust me! I am doing all this for us. Your essential to me , necessary to me like breathing for our respiratory system. I can still leave things for you but at least you can like my girl, come and say it to me on my face, don't go away from me and turn your back like this..

Yours
Edd..

Writing my pet name down I got a thought in my mind after years I wrote or read my name Edd, as Abeela and I were now married but does getting married means you are losing romance from your life ! The feeling was awful I wanted to see my better-half's face, I wanted to hide my face in her black hairs..

So I left the studio as early as I could took my car and hurried off. In the middle of my way of home I took a minute out and got orchids for her as she loved them rather then rose. I left my car in drive way only. I rushed to the door ways took the duplicate key opened the door and felt the silence in the lounge. I rushed towards the bedroom but it was empty too. So did she left me without letting me explain.

To Be Continued..

- illusiOn~

0 blogger feels ..:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates