Friday, May 28, 2010

Cumunicashion - Gap

Friday, May 28, 2010

(End of the 90’s) ‘ Yes you stand up ’ A child was asked to stand up by a teacher who was so like others, way too strict, rule follower and bossy. The child stood up with hand straight and pretend able seriousness.

‘ Now! how do you spell Communication? ’ A flat high pitch tone in a pin drop silence that already made child’s mind blank.

‘ Umm .. ’ Child was about to start meanwhile was stopped by very efficient teacher.

‘ I don’t think Communication starts with umm ’ class burst into a laughter and child’s sparked

‘ C U M U N I C A S H I O N ’ While every other kid went quite when the teacher shouted

‘ Its wrong we don’t spell COMMUNICATION like that ’ She was about to swallow child when the child open mouth to speak

‘ We don’t but you ask me how I spell it ’ and obediently the child settled down making teacher dumb.

This was me :D he he he early and cool days of my life..

     …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

This word COMMUNICATION, 13 letter word always confuses me. Yes it does, and the rate of confusion was increased when GAP was attached to it. As far as I remember I first saw these words together when I was in 4th standard. Ever since then I am personally putting efforts to know more about it. When we were explained about it my teacher said that it is a gap between two generations for example, lack of understanding between parents and kids. As time passed variety or some changes were made to the definition but the core part was sustained. It explained me that COMMUNICATION GAP actually is a distance between ages but things never worked like the definitions provided to me.

I know LAURA who is 48, one of close buddies of mine from virtual world. She is having 3 kids no husband and lots of problems. We chat every other day. While chatting her and listening her real world problems through ear-phones I unconsciously noticed a woman in my home. One who brought me up, because of whom I am actually what I am. The one who is having 3 other kids unlike me, all different. I never understood her problems and I even didn’t bothered to hear them. Lack of time or what my society says COMMUNICATION GAP.

Dev, 15 years old virtual writer who writes and I read. Not only his writings but him. He feels I understand what he writes not only this I am one of those few people who actually understands in which situation he wrote them. There is guy known as my brother, like Dev always busy in nothing. We hardly talk due to my work and my timings. Again COMMUNICATION GAP!

Laila, 23 years old Sri-Lankan friend (virtual) of mine. I have all my sympathies with her as she is young pretty but with no family as she lost them in last TSUNAMI. I always give her my extra time making her comfortable and listening whatever she like to tell. Not elder then here in this place I live, I see a girl every day fighting for destiny, her life. Quiet and focused and MBA student. Though I never had time to chat with her because of our different timings I am sure she is fine. COMMUNICATION GAP

Last but not the least JACK, 56 years old farmer in USA. With 7 children and a wife who is in comma Jack is fighting with life. His two sons left him the day they gained position in NEW YORK. Now, he is striving alone to make his family run and survive. I never saw Jack struggling for his family but I always see him in a man who is some what similar to him. My father, we talk but once in a blue moon only. COMMUNICATION GAP.

After spending 10 years of consciousness I am forced to say that COMMUNICATION or CUMUNICASHION is dependent on you, your thoughts and how close you put relation with yourself through thins and thick…

P.S( I am so not sure of what I wrote above and what I tried to say .. when this thing hit my mind I was in a different state and when I sat down it turned out to be something very different.. )

- UnhingeD…

 

30 blogger feels ..:

Maryum

very well-written my dear... =)

I Zaydi

MOMO

:) thank you girllyy... :) love you..

HR-Designs

i dont have words to describe what you have written above. Believe me you have the art of writin!

You never mentioned before Jack and esp that lady from Sri Lanka. :)

If they are readin this, my -hi- to both of them :)

and inssii!!my love :) once again you did a great job

Obaid

First time I've seen this part of yours, and seriously I'm just relating myself into this, this is so REAL..

You can write girl! you can go all the way.. like one said above, You have the art of writing.. :)

Hats off! :)

I Zaydi

H-R

*blush* Thank you for such an honor and so generous compliments.. Seriously ...

*hugs*

I Zaydi

OBAID..

You know what you are sweet-heart such main.. Thanks for visiting dost.. Its so goood to see you and your comments.. :) Luv ya!

:) *smile*

Vinay Leo R.

Insi, after this incident also, did u and ur teacher have MISCUMUNICASHION? :D

I Zaydi

We had 36 ka ackra whole year... cant forget her..

Daniyal Iftikhar

I didn't feel that i was reading something ...... it was like, i was living the words you wrote above ....


u have something... which feel other incredible.. :)


luv u my Friend(bhai) ;)

mysterious gal

wow i bow to you girl
Such a difficult concept and u made it so easy and linked to reality......and what u did what to pull us all out and reality....indeed we make the communication gap by not making that extra effort...maybe because its easy to interact with strangers than owns...or maybe strangers dont judge us or we judge them as our owns do.....whatevr it is...so true.

Girl ur a true writer
Love u for it
Keep such write comin.
I am glad i read this...changes perspectives :)

I Zaydi

@ DANIGRAPHIC...

love you soooooooo much feels great having your comment on this blog it made it precious to me... as if its having a life.. :) I am sooo happy!

Bhaiii

I Zaydi

ahem ahem.. Mysterious Gal.. finally back uff.. where have you been? missed ya but at the same time I am happy to see your comments

I Zaydi

*blushes*

Tan

Good thought... and this Communicashion is a problem everywhere, I see...

Thanks for sharing!

I Zaydi

@ Tan

Yeah I know its increasing rapidly.. :) thanks for liking it and commenting.. your coments matters..

Ali

zaidi what a precious Gem you are..

.. I just reached office about to check my outlook but first read this post of yours. U made my day sweetheart.

hats off.. dear keep writing..

-[xpired]

I Zaydi

ALI!

After very long time seeing your comment was surely a pleasent surprize.. Thank you for appreciating this effort

Arv

such gaps always come up... the key thing is to connect back at sometime and keep the good times rolling :)

Tan

Communication Gap is a gap unfulfilled ... and I miss those people who have a 'gap' and they created a 'gap' which will stay forever!!

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates