Thursday, May 20, 2010

LessOn

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I rushed towards the the elevator and checked out the reception as if I am not in an office but in a park. My situation was similar to a person who was chased by a dog. I slow down as I saw her moving towards her parked car. She was surprisingly relax and steadily walking. I went a little closer when she turned around noticing and smiled;

‘ What are you doing here? ’
' What are you doing here? ’ I shot back question to her
‘ Well ! I resigned ’ With smile she replied without even knowing I was hating her smile.
‘ Why you did so? ’ Patiently I inquired her off as there was no other way out.
‘ I resigned  because I had no other way out. I was bored and was guided over everything ’
‘ You just resigned because you were bored ? ’ I looked at her furiously as if she is insane. My expression made her smile and moving her fingers on her cars door smoothly she replied;
‘ The best way is to resign whether  its a relationship or a job you cannot continue if you are unable to prove yourself best in it. By the way resignation doesn’t mean you are useless or a crap it just makes another step easier for you. If its accepted you were at a wrong place and if its rejected things will go in your favor. ’ I never could understand women no matter how hard I try.. I went back to work and work for another 3 years of my life and one day I resigned. The day I resigned was the best day of my life as there was no more unwanted tension. I accepted the fact that I was not made for typing and emailing others the company’s policies but to write my own tale. The life time experience, ups and downs of my life. And finally I learned;

‘ There is a success following every loss  and resigning is a better option ’

- Unhinged ~

3 blogger feels ..:

Vinay Leo R.

depends.. if u feel u can give ur best later in that venture, then perhaps u can continue than resign...

Maryum

i believe u are very right my dear :)

Cruz

Yeah, I had believed/ believe...there is always a loss in a gain. was curious abt the word 'illusion' for itz da theme i work on.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates