Monday, May 31, 2010

Kid’s to Kick’s…

Monday, May 31, 2010
It was third time in the week that I was kicked out by family discussions just because of two reasons that surrounds me all the time. These reasons are
  • I AM YOUNGEST
  • MY MIND IS ALWAYS FILLED WITH SUGESSTIONS EVEN WHEN NOT NEEDED
Nothing is there that makes me jealous but whenever I am kicked out I feel like beating them I mean how on earth its my fault that I landed as a third one in the family. Huh! I mean its not my fault if my mind is always filled with something or the other :( check this;

  • We were having this grand grand (grand here doesn’t mean older duffer it means big big very BIG) dinner just because I finally made my brother study and he succeeded with FLYING COLORS. This party should have been in honor of me but … The only issue we had was electricity problem. As this discussion was going on in front of me so I gave them my expert opinion. I suggested, Why don't they request KESC to give us support of light for only 3 hrs and we will gift them something. Now what was wrong with it? My mother said with nasty expression on her face; “I will be glad if you leave this place immediately as we have alot more to do then to listen to your suggestion..”.



  • There is this cute little girl in our family. White color, pink lips and green eyes, WHAT LOOKS SHE IS REALLY PRETTY ! (My mom’s expressions). So I asked my mother to get this girl booked for my brother. She stared me and I continued, “ Look! even Shan is not ready for getting married off-course he is young. So if you calculate he is 20 he still needs 6 years to settle and this girl is 10 years old so she will be 16 by that time. Ideal to get married MOM ”. She in a low voice just said two words “ SHUT UP ”.


  • It was time for me to pick a professional line for a bright career. When my father asked me what I am planning to do as he has doubts. I proudly explained him that I want to be a animal doctor, A VET. Our whole family was sitting and they all started staring me. My father patiently asked me why I want to be a VET and I replied “ Dad! I wont need a house job somewhere outside. We have 4 hens, 12 birds and a horse I will be able to practice all that at home na…’. My dad sighed and I am now doing … no no I am not practicing or studying animals and medicine but doing BS in PR … My father says its similar … I am in finals and still unable to find similarities…
- UnhingeD !!


P.S( Anyone found laughing will be given in the custody of my FAN LOVERS…)
P.S.S( All is fiction)

8 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

well i laughed a little bit, hehe and hey i changed the template of my blog again and you will love this one more that the previous and do comment also :D

mysterious gal

ur such a sweetheart na :)
sho sho cute feel like pulling ur cute cute cheeks and saying mwaaaaaahz :)
being the youngest i know the feeling :)
Lovely write made me smile :)

I Zaydi

Salman!

Thanks a million! for visiting and comenting..

I Zaydi

Mysterious..

I always look forward for your comments . Don't know why but they yes! matters to me.. and yes my cheeks .. i will do it for you myself this way they hurt less :P

Maryum

insi i always knew u were mad =D
muahzz!!

Maverick

\m/ post....tld u it wld turn out good...

wonderfully crafted humour dat infused laughter into mundane household situations....

beautifully done...keep at it! :)

tc!

I Zaydi

@ MARYUM

hEy girl.. thank you yar.. :P you know i love when I am called as mad.. :D ... *blushes*

I Zaydi

@ MAVERICK!

I wish I could show you how happy your comments make me. It doesn't matter that you always appreciate me but yes the way you encourage me.. I salute you ! :)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates