Sunday, May 23, 2010

Encounter..

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am errr not sure if its an activity or what! but recently i got irritated by it. Aunties they surely rock.. No matter to which class they belong they all are best in criticism. The best thing in Aunt-ism is that once you are a member of this you are never old yet your  experience can never be scold.. Whatever they say they speaks truth as there is experience is even high then our age. Uncle's must have surrendered aunt-ism right after their marriage  That is why I guess they are quiet in front of their wives all the time. Well what irritated me last night was an encounter with an aunty who was around 40 or above wearing sunglasses even after sun was hardly invisible, a pink liner and some glossy girly lipstick. I was with a friend who made a face right after looking at aunty's black and golden sun glasses and whispered ' Just look at her! '. I stayed quiet and walked passed by her trying hard not to think about her glamorous looks and her efforts to look beautiful. We when came back saw her in parking area a little tensed. Though our car was parked on a distance but still I forced my friend to check her out if she needed help. On getting closer I with all respect asked if by any means we could help her out she burst like a volcano

' Help se kia matlab hai tumahara? ik to maa bap ne angreezi school main kia dal dia  tameez he bhol gaye..' we didn't have the slightest idea what made her so angry 

' Aunty! gari main problem hai? ' I tried in urdu to ask what was making her stand here outside the car

' Mujhe koi problem naheen hai problem tumahri generation k saath hai na uthnay ka lihaz na bethnay ki tameez ' I looked my friend who was gazing me with a statement ' or kar help ' 

I turned around and was about to walk away when she said;

' Agar tumahri maa yahan hoti to kia usay bhi yunhi chor kar chalay jatay. zara sa ehsas
naheen hai k koi pareeshan hai ' Aunty was saying loudly and was walking towards her silver car. I went near by

' Aunty! app btain to..' I tried to ask her again

' Kia bataon dhaka lagana hai gari start naheen ho rahi ' I tried hard to shut my mouth but my friend couldn't and he said

' Aunty itni dair se hum pooch ..... ' he couldn't complete his sentence as she was started again

' Aj kal k bachon ka masla he yeh hai inahin koi kuch na keh de. bas yeh sachay paida hogaye hain Ala-amaan..' I gave my friend a 'shut up' look and asked her to sit in car. Finally after 10 minutes of hard work we were able to make her car go in a speed .. Before she left she brought head out of the window and said

' Beta ye lo dil laga k kam kia karo.Acha he hai jo ab yahan k log bhi kuch parahy likhay larkay rakhnay lagay' She handed me a 50 Rs note and went by.

My friend was gasping and laughing badly and  I looked down my jeans and black t-shirt. I watched her silver alto running across the road .. These Aunties...!!!

- UnhingeD ~

6 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

hehehe... never mind :D what to say... [xpired]

Maryum

hahahaha... ala scene!

HR-Designs

lol... at least now u know another way to earn!!!!

but i think itne hot weather ma itni der dhaka maar ke car chalana and just for 50rs... come on..

atleast 100 for each.... yar

I Zaydi

@ Xpired..

thanks for droppping..

I Zaydi

@ momo..

my first attempt toward humor.. thanks

I Zaydi

HR!

hahah dukh yehi to hai..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates