Thursday, April 9, 2009

Break Down..

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The silent me.. sitting on computer's desk.. sitting and thinking whats wrong with me. If what I am feeling is wrong then what is right? Things are not good with me and so they are not bad . I dont know how things are going ... I don't know.. things are complicated.. and..

6 blogger feels ..:

Maverick

Insiya.......Des feelings are true...very innate...sumtimes jst out of da blue a realization dawns of what we are going through.. of what your are feeling...tough times des are...I knw coz I go thru dem always...I can assure you 1 thing for sure...nothing dat u feel for urslf is eva gonna b wrong...coz its abt u nd felt by you....I dunno if its apt advice bt most of da times I feel betr wen I write abt it...hence da poems dat u read on my blog..every word..every emotion der is sumthng dat i live every moment!
Difficult times..bt ull get thru dem...if nt consolation den feel dat u hav company....dat ders sum1 out der who feels almost da same way..ME!!!!!!

vaibhav

i was about to write something pretty chilled out but after reading the comment above mine .. I changed my mind :) .. but u know what.. have fun and enjoy ur life.. u have more than what many people can't even think of...

be happy...chillax girl..every things gonna be alright.. being blank is good at times..

watch a good movie.. if u r getting really bored go see scrubs or big bang theory ..

Arv

Hope its get better soon :)

I Zaydi

@ above!

Thanks for support guys.. but this is a feeling i feel on n off so.. i am pretty much ok i guess a i ve plenty of time and ppl around me have lack of time.. :| thats the problem i guess.. :|

vaibhav

@insi

yup yup...see u know the reason...
smile :) I feel the same at times.. but thats life..

its too short to be sad for people :)

I Zaydi

:)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates