Saturday, April 4, 2009

Too Good To Be True ! ( The journey continues)

Saturday, April 4, 2009
For previos blogisode click :here

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ! ( The journey continues)


Three days later it was FRIENDSHIP DAY. Everyone waited for this event almost every year as it was high time for students to make new friends especially the new ones. Angelina, when entered in class was startle, watching pupil talking in groups with bags lying on shoulders. She was expecting a scold for teacher as she was late then usual but here the situation was entirely different of what she thought. Calming herself down she moved towards the only girl she knew in class 12 yr old Kate, who was standing with few more students of her class having hand full of colourful bands.

' Hey! Kate..' Angelina patted her shoulder from back
' Hey Angel! Happy Friendship Day.. gimme your hand let me make you wear this ' Without noticing surprise on Angelina's face Kate made her wear a band, hand-wrist band of blue-green-and light pink shades.
' Geek .. Thanks but all this for what.. I... mean whats going on? No class ? ' Angelina couldn't hold her questions back.
' Don't you know! All classes are cancelled. Girl! it's "Friendship Day" . Good time for new comers like you to know your fellows better.. You have to do nothing, just select a person whom you want to be friends with and offer her/him this band.. person then needs to be your friend..simple and yes same goes for you, if someone offers you, you have to accept it ' Kate explained it well to Angelina but she still was confused with this new event as she never had it in previous school.

' Hey guys.. here comes Anderio .. Gosh look at him ' Somebody shouted. Angelina glimpse Anderio, he was wearing a white shirt and black pair of jeans. He was coming straight to her but why?
( he wants to be friends with her ? ). She was waiting for him to come to her and ask for friendship but when only she saw him turning to a gang of students ( his friends.. she guessed). She was preoccupied by his thoughts so she was unable to hear a voice behind her back.

' Hey! hello ' A Chinese guy was there, standing behind her back with an uneasy expression on his face.

' Hi ' She said affably.
' I am Casber Mand ! ' He introduced himself, so she had to do it too.
' Oh! I am Angelina Grace ' she said with a grin on her face.
' Can we.. .. ' He stopped his sentence in middle, his expressions changed from excitement to fear, she turned back to look what made him stop and saw Anderio standing with hands fold on his chest.
' Emmm Catch you later's.. Bye! ' He quickly said and left the place leaving her startle on his sudden leave..

(What was wrong with him? ) She wondered just then Anderio came closer to her.

' Hey girly! ' He said in a cheery voice.
' Hello! ' Angelina felt the soreness in her voice but he seemed not even noticing it.
' Happy Friendship Day! ' He hold her hand and made her wear a Red, black striped band with 'ANDERIO' written boldly on it.
' Happy Friendship day to you too' She returned the greeting, feeling no choice left.
' So where is my band? ' He was getting too frank right on her nerves so she gave him a gray black stripped band given to her by Kate.
' Let's go for a walk. Will show you school! Have you seen it before? ' He offered and she agreed.

They walk in corridors of school as classes were cancelled. Side by side they walked and he, Anderio talked.

' We are three brother, I am the second one. Having one sister, youngest of all. We live near the lake side & you guys? ' He gave her a brief a introduction of his family.

' Well.. I am the only child of my parents though I have half-sisters and brothers, We live near the mountain side ' In return she without even recognizing what she was saying she shared her biggest secret with him which she never did in past.
' You live with.. ' He started asking and then he left it in middle leaving it incomplete ( he was unaware of how much she hated incomplete sentences )
' I just moved with my father and step-mother with their kids as my mom wants to get married to her boy-friend and he rejected the idea of me living with them but I am happy with it as its better living with Dad ' Once again she shared what she shouldn't.
' Oh! I am really sorry to hear that ' His voice was full of concern.
' No! I mean don't be.. Err.. that's okay. I just don't know why I shared it with you I mean I never shared it with anyone not in family not with friends even. Don't know why I shared with you.' She said in a lower shaky voice that made him feel how necessary it was to change the subject immediately.
' So can we be best friends? ' He tried diverting her mind towards himself.
' Sure.. fine it is as long as its fine with you too ' Angelina could see excitement on his face.
' So .. from now on for me you are ' Alpi ' and for you I am....' He was thinking of something while she was thinking how easy it was talking to him..
' For you I am... ' He was still thinking of a nick for himself when she suggested..
' Andi ' This nick suddenly came in her head..
' Fine with me but remember these nicks are just for me and you.. No one else can call us by these names right Alpi ? agreed? ' He conditioned
' Done Andi ' She said with a broad smile on her face not knowing that she smiled after a long time.
( This guy surely knew how to bring smile on faces..)

To Be Continued...

Enjoy!

-illusiOn~
P.S( Readers please leave your suggestion & comments as I would love to know your opinion on this series and believe me your suggestions and comments .. they make difference in my life) :)
P.S.S (hope you enjoy reading here)
P.S.S.s( Forgive me for grammar mistakes and structure of sentences as i am working on them)

12 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

it's lovley insi...you are excellent in prose as well.
a lil grammar and sentenes' sequence needs to be done..and it's a master piece ..
nicks are adorable and all the names you're using in suit their characters..

keep up and *hugs for such a lovely work!:*

Maverick

nice continuation Insiya! da story's developing flow nd ders a feel gud vibe to it nw! njoyed it!

dnt worry abt da grammar nd stuff...ull improve wid time! dat u hav da zeal to write and a yearning to better urself is a testimony to it!

I Zaydi

UZ

I am thankful you guys dont even knw how important these comments suggestion are for me.. i am working INSHALLAH i will try to fiz it soon..

I Zaydi

MAVERICK

Thanks for encouragement :) Seriously I needed it all the time to continue it.. thanks for reading .. I accept with time chnages will come in my writting and in the story even.. Thanks..

Anonymous

hey insi...! :)

ur series is going too good! i cannot wait for the next part!

ur grammar can be worked upon its no big deal..! no one is perfect na... practice more and u will be brilliant! :)

post soon.. .waiting for d next part!

Anonymous

Awww that was so adorable! I didnt notice any mistakes, I guess I got caught up with the story! So sweet :)

Anonymous

wow! whatta way to put it!

yes, sometime we share what we shouldnt and what we should keeps on lurking inside us, quiver on our lips and never find a way out !

I am glad she shared it with him!
too many secrets can cause indigestion :P

i will second Vin, you're improve with time :) inshAllah, we all do - even if we dont practice :)


eager to read more!

vaibhav

good one... :)

I Zaydi

LEO

I cant wait even to see what goes with them.. i am helplessly in love with dem


R.V
Thank you dear!

I Zaydi

.a.

aww thank you!
thank you so very much dearie.. love you!


Vaibhav

I am honoured having readers lieku ppl is a blessing

Anonymous

how much i am in love with alpi n andi already !!! keep them coming :)

I Zaydi

Pratz

Thank you will postnext blogisode tomorrow INSHAALLAH

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates