Friday, April 10, 2009

I FactOr !

Friday, April 10, 2009

My hand are trembled and words in my head are jumbled.. I cant write what I want too and Cant do what i want too. I am getting bitter and bitchy dont know the reason I feel i am too selfish for anything.. I am ust tooo touchy on things.. and sympathy isnt working.. I am no more creating things.. Alpi , Andi are though helping me alot to get better as I cvant write them without getting better.. :
-illusiOn~

6 blogger feels ..:

Maverick

Insiya.....it'll pass...dnt worry. Rather u wld becum accustomed to da pain...I knw ppl wld prolly criticize me fr nt makin u fel optimistic..bt am a realist. I knw wat pain is nd hw inspite of surreal efforts it just refuses to go away! So rather dan imparting sermons on hw u shld forget everything nd live life happily nd all dat, all I would say is, buckle up, strain against the pain, nd fight it head on!
The feelings, da neagtive emotions wnt go away mebbe, t dey wld b subdued to a level where dey wld becum cliched nd jst wouldnt mattr nymore! Wish u luck!

I Zaydi

Maverick i am so happy to feel taht uyou understand whati am goin thru.. but i know readers lie you will make me better i will try to get better and will give you more whati can.. by writting.. in a day or two.. pray is what i need.. Thanks once again!

vaibhav

@above
no offense..nothing persona
l
but feeling sad n being upset is just a part of life..remember when the happy days arn't there sad days won't stay forever either..

there is no point being sad if other people don't care about u & how u feel for them..

move on... there is always something good waiting for u...

hope to see a happy post from u...
SMile PLz :)

Tan

You are in a bad state, I can see... just hold on and take a pause ... everything will be back on track... dont worry...

take care :)

Arv

Just hang in there for some more time... the tide will turn :)

take care... cheers...

I Zaydi

THANKYOU all for the support.. :)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates